Escrow with a very competitive price
€ 749 per year, all-in.
The escrow available from EscrowDirect.eu can be entirely put together yourself online. Firstly you enter the data of both the supplier and the beneficiary into the order form.
EscrowDirect.EU then checks this information and within 24 hours you will receive the escrow contract for electronic signature.
Ordering Escrow can be done easily online
The order form will provide guidance at every step of the process, you confirm the entries after each stage.
After entering all the details you will receive PDF-document with the escrow contract for electronic signature via email.
Which services are included?
EscrowDirect.EU provides escrow including all necessary services – a complete active software escrow service, with full support.
- Escrow Contract: Also commonly know as the three-party escrow agreement or single user escrow
- Deposit: Digital delivery, once a year. We provide packaging (CD/HDD) and storage in our vault
- Testing: All materials are tested before being accepted. Only then do they go into our vaults
- Escrow Certificate: After completion of the test parties receive a certificate as proof of a successful test
- Reminder: Four times a year an update is requested from the supplier. If a new version is available the materials are updated
- At EscrowDirect.eu we speak human language, with no complicated legal jargon
- An escrow encompasses a contract, materials storage and testing.
- You can set up an escrow within 24 hours
- Unlimited support by phone or by email
- There are no additional fees or hidden costs. You know in advance what you will pay
- You will always receive digital letters, contracts, invoices and certificates
- You can ay with PayPal, iDeal or by credit card
For questions you can always call us
EscrowDirect.eu provides telephone and email support as well as an extensive FAQ section. If you have any questions on escrow please contact us.
Email We will endeavour to answer all email questions within 24 hours
Phone Need an instant answer? Call us on +31 20 30 80 181
FAQ Check out our FAQ for answers to a number of questions